Colonial Meets Modern Luxuries
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
Listed By:Ray White Mission BayMaguire Realty Limited Licensed (REAA 2008)
Colonial Luxury Home in the Eastern Bays on a great section with views out towards St Heliers and Glendowie.
A short walk to in-zone Glendowie College and Sacred Heart College. Presented to you as 3 bedrooms and 2 living areas or 4 bedrooms and one living area. The 4th room has its own key lock entry which is perfect for teenagers wanting their own freedom or can also be used to work from home, a man cave, games room or whatever tickles your fancy! With Over 90sqm of decking it is an entertainer's delight - full sun from 8am to 8pm through summer at the rear, or a morning coffee on the front deck then hide away from the sun for the rest of the day on the private front deck. The property is fully fenced and private with no other houses looking down on you and is perfect for children and pets to play around on the flat grass. With plenty of off street parking there is room for the boat and other big boys toys.
Filled with luxury goodies,some of the features include:
- Latest Technology in Gas heating by Rinnai Symmetry - Remote Control operated
- Mitsubishi Floor Mounted Heat Pump
- Positive pressure Whole Home Ventilation System complete with Heat Transfer System to all the bedrooms.
- New Zealand Made 6 seater SPA POOL
- SMEG Gas Free Standing Oven
- Custom Modern Colonial Kitchen with Blum soft Close drawer and pull out pantry
- Custom Rangehood and Butlers sink
- Bathroom designed by SPAZIO CASA using Italian tiles and fixtures
- German GROHE tap ware and amazing 450mm square rain shower head
- European made Attic Stairs - to utilise the attic as extra storage or convert into a usable space as there is plenty of room height and opening roof windows already installed.
- New Power board and rewiring
- SCHNEIDER Electric Light Fittings
- Underfloor and ceiling Insulation
Enquiries from $1,000,000
Open Homes 1-1.45pm Saturday and Sunday
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport